Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Last night me and Kale ventured to the good ole' Lincoln park. Which according to my standards is a little plain...they have NO SWINGS. But they do have a couple slides, and these diggers which Kale tries to figure out. 

He gets so frustrated because he doesn't get the hand motions of this toy...I try to show him but he doesn't let me and proceeds to have a meltdown while screaming "DON'T TOUCH ME" ....yeah, it's embarassing!!


The tube slide is our favorite :) 


Helping mom clean her car and playing. The next day, I had no lights on my dashboard and my brights were on...Can't let him play with the dials anymore!! whoops


Digging dirt!


<3 


bedtime snuggles!


Sitting in the suitcase while I try to pack for VACATION!!! Leaving tomorrow :)


Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh...where are you going on vacation??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rapid City :) Thank god, because I need it..BAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh fun! There is SO much to do in Rapid City. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete