Wednesday, August 8, 2012

flashes of our week.

I'm going to call this post, all over the place..because it is...Not many pictures but flashes of our week :) 

enjoy!

Not much new going on with us...This weekend we have a 3rd birthday party for a friend's little boy so I'm sure I will have pictures from that and Sunday, we are getting our family pictures taken, so I can't wait!! 

Who got a hold of mommy's phone....see below...:)

Can't believe he turns 3 in like 5 months...Holy crap.


Me and Nathan going for a motorcycle ride...I haven't been on his motorcycle since before Kale was born...yeah that's sad! 


My pretty roses!! I am obsessed with them!


Got a Halloween Costume book in the mail...and who wants to be everything from a power ranger to a cowboy to a scary alien...hmmm...wonder what he'll actually pick!


:)




okay, I suck at blogging...I need motivation...or to quit being so damn busy!! I'm gunna try harder!! 

Happy Hump Day All!! It's almost Friday!! Yippee!

Cya later!!



No comments:

Post a Comment