This week has been pretty busy. Daddy has been gone a lot helping some guys out with some work and Kale likes to go visit him and ride in the tractor :)
He did NOT wanna get out or go home.
Lots of bike riding. He learned that at the bottom of our driveway there is a little lip/bump and he likes to go really fast and go over the bump and it scares me every single time but he loves it. and I constantly hear "mom, watch this. mom, watch this. mom, watch this" He does even catch some air on some of his jumps. Scares me to death!! He's my dare devil!
I've had some canvases for awhile that I wanted to Kale to paint so I just put his name on there with masking tape and let him go to town with paint. He had fun for about 5 minutes and he was over it...so guess who had to finish that project....
Cheeeeese!
Happy Thursday!!
You should post a finished picture of the painted canvas! I've seen pictures all over Pinterest of those and I SO want to do one! Looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteLet me take a pic tonight and I'll update the post!! haha!!
ReplyDelete