Wednesday, August 22, 2012

::Vaca:: Day 2

The 2nd day we had another busy day!! We hit up Custer State Park which was really beautiful but of course Kale slept through most of it!! 

These donkeys were on the road, going through the park...they were crazy. I guess people just constantly feed them so they will stick their whole heads in your car looking for food!! 






Kale had a blast at the Dinosaur Park in Rapid City. 





on top of the hill...beautiful!



and finally Bear Country. It was for sure the best part of the trip. We had a blast.


I looked humongous in my shadow but I swear it's my purse....:) 


He was looking at the bears!


The tunnels freaked me the heck out. Kale & Nathan loved them...me, not so much. I am extremely claustrophobic and I freaked out during every one... I just hate how skinny they are!!



This one 


We were in the tunnel in this picture and this is looking up to the sky!


Tried for a family pic!

Relaxing after 2 long days of vacationing...we were all wiped out. 


Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment