Wednesday, June 13, 2012

weekend recap

Hey All. We had a pretty busy weekend like always but spent it together so it was worth it. We had a bbq on Friday night with some friends but of course I didn't take any pictures because I was busy being a host :). Saturday, we had a "stay at home" kinda day and got stuff done around the yard and such. Sunday we went to another bbq and stayed up too late with a child who did not nap....eeek never again!!

This is what happens when I let Nathan give Kale a bath!!



<3


We went to the zoo on Saturday and it was about 65 degrees in the morning and it was perfect. ALL the animals were out and about and active. I don't think Kale has ever had so much fun there before.

Feeding the goats!!


HI GOATS....





I love the alligators!!






My Love!!


Listening to the crazy monkeys sing!! 



Kale looking at the tigers. He was so excited because he was so close to them!!


Happy Wednesday All!!


Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment