Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ahhhh what was that?

Happy Wednesdsay! I found some of my favorite quotes and thought I'd post them for ya'll. I seriously love e-cards. I could read them all day. Hope you guys enjoy!


Becky this is for you... :) this almost did happen to us...

Funny Movies Ecard: May you not be slaughtered by teenagers while fighting for a good seat at The Hunger Games.



mom & dad...

Funny Family Ecard: For all the love you've given me, I will one day pay your nursing home bill.


oh come on..this is hilarious.





Story of my life!


Funny Confession Ecard: None of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Am I the only one who gets jealous at this

Funny Baby Ecard: I'm not jealous of your baby, I'm jealous of your maternity leave.






You could say I'm a little bit of a creeper...eek
Funny Confession Ecard: I live in constant fear of accidentally mentioning something I only know about you because I've stalked you on the internet.


Enough said...?
Funny Confession Ecard: I'd do anything to lose 10lbs, except eat healthy and work out.

This one had me literally falling outta my chair laughing.....

Funny Family Ecard: You always got us. We're family. We ain't going anywhere. Unless you go on a fucking killing spree or something.

Well...there you have it.... :) Hope I made ya laugh :)

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment