Hey All. I'm gunna start this one out by saying it's all over the place and a big picture dump for you!! We had a pretty busy week/weekend so I will explain with pictures..
Nathan's mom came and spent the day with Kale when I didn't have daycare and she brought a bunch of Nathan's old matchbox cars, tractors and model cars. It was really fun watching Kale looking at it all!
Cars!!
Showing dad a cool tractor!!
Trying to dump the box!
Okay Mom...enough pictures!
Watering my mom's weeds flowers. He had a blast!
How cute is he?!
<3
Nathan and my dad building the new playhouse!!
Swinging!
I love this picture!!
Going down the big slide
He loved doing this. He'd back up by where I was taking pictures and run full blast at the swing and go on his belly.
and swing back and forth on his belly!
haha
Can't really tell but he's got his pants down and trying to pee!! haha love this one!
getting ready for bed!
Snuggling with Otis!
Kale and one of his buddies!! We had a bbq and him and his buddy were swimming in our little pool ALL afternoon. This was after supper and watching a movie...they were so exhausted!
Happy Monday... :)
Later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment