Watching: Well since we got rid of our Digital Cable/DVR, I haven't watched a whole lot of TV. But there is a couple that I can't miss and are maybe a little obsessed with.
The Real Housewives of Orange County
The Real Housewives of New Jersey
Don't be Tardy for the Wedding
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
You could say reality TV is my guilty pleasure...CAN'T get enough!!
Thinking about: How am I planning on shampooing my carpets tomorrow and I still haven't gotten any carpet shampoo?
I also am thinking about how to get a child to stop biting. urgh.
Loving: My family and how lucky I am for each and every one of them!
Anticipating: This weekend!! Seeing all my nieces and nephews always makes me happy!!
Listening to: The radio at work which at this moment is playing Katy Perry...Blah.
Eating: Diet coke & strawberries...weird combination but surprisingly good :)
Feeling thankful for: just everything.
Now ALL of you bloggers go do this...because I am nosy and want to know what your up to...:)
Later!!
Love this! Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna share too!
ReplyDelete