Monday, June 18, 2012

happy monday

On our way to daycare this morning Kale and I were just chatting away, when we saw a man in a wheelchair crossing the street. Since my child is VERY nosy and interested in everything, this is how our conversation went...



Kale: Mommmy, what's that guy doing?


Me: He's in a wheelchair, Kale.


Kale: WHY, Mom?


Me: Well, he has owies on his legs which means he can't walk.


Kale: ohhhhhhhh, owies on his legs, mommy?


Me: Yep! ( and I looked back at him and he has this serious expression on his face that you could tell he was thinking hard about this.)


Kale: Mommmy? Let's go get him a bandaid for his owies!




And he was so serious when he said it, it was so sweet, like he really wanted to help him! Sometimes the innocence of kids is so touching. love it!! It's stuff like this that brings tears to a mom's eyes!! It if were only that easy, buddy!!


I don't know what's up with my blog...but I'm trying to fix it!!



Happy Monday Everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment