Hi Everybody!! I decided to start a new blog, so everyone with our old blog link, this is our new one :) I decided to start this because I got a new camera and want to document things that are happening in our lives! Lots and lots have happened since I had my old blog. Got married, moved 3 times, got a puppy, and much much more! I'm starting a New Year's resolution a little late and am going to try to blog AT LEAST twice a week but hopefully more. Kale is so busy at this age I just want to write down everything he says and does. He is a mouthy 2 year old now and likes to talk back to his momma, so I'll have lots of stories to share!! So here are some pictures of the last couple weeks and what we have been up to!
Kale playing with his Buzz Lightyear
Giving Buzz a bath in Kirby's water!
Playing with bubbles
and of course, riding bike!!
Digging some dirt like a typical boy while wearing his helmet. As you'll see, he doesn't like to take his helmet off, and wears it constantly!!
Cutest kid award? I think so ;)
ahhh!
trying to load his bike on Nathan's trailor!!
i just had to post this video too. Kale just cracks me up. Nathan was washing his bike and spraying water, and got Kale and he kept saying "I'm scared, Daddy!" haha!
Later <3
Momma KT
Love that you started a blog again and we just love that little squirt of a goof ball too!!! Life is good!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you're back in the "blogging world" !
ReplyDelete