Thursday, April 19, 2012

thoughts for Thursday

Hoping everybody is having a good week and it's almost the weekend!! YAY!! Weekends are my saving grace these days. Just some random thoughts running through my head today....

I am so glad it's Thursday, it's been a long week, Kale didn't have daycare for 3 days so I am thanking god his daycare is back up and running today. We are very lucky to have the daycare we do. Kale has learned so much since he started going there, it's amazing. None of this I can take credit for....him counting to 10, knowing ALL of his colors, and all of his shapes so she is very good with teaching the toddlers. AND she has 3 TWO YEAR OLD BOYS....yeah some days I can barely handle mine and she has 3 EVERY day...she's super woman, I swear.  Kale absolutely loves going there and I am very thankful she loves my little monster child even though he likes to scream, push and bite the other little boys....naughty naughty. Any thoughts/advice on biting? 

I also want to give a shout out to my awesome mom and mother-in-law. I am very lucky because they will both drop what they are doing to help me and nathan out when we don't have daycare as they both did this week!! So I am VERY grateful for them. Thanks again Nana B & Grandma Lisa!! We love ya!! 

I have also had a sick dog this week. There is nothing worse than having a dog that is sick. SERIOUSLY!?!? disgusting. That is all I have to say about that.


I am SOOOO excited for my best friend's bachelorette party this weekend! Just getting together with a bunch of girls sounds like a blast to me. This momma hasn't "went out" since her wedding...but most of the time I'd rather just stay home, hang out with the boys and have movie night or play outside. But I am looking forward to a night with the girls.


I also am very, very excited and impatiently waiting for my new niece/nephew to arrive. Hopefully soon!! Little stinker - come out already!! 


I am loving the rain today, but wishing I was at home in my bed snuggling with my baby!! We are trying to get our grass to grow so I am very thankful for the rain!! grow grass, grow!!


This morning on my way to work, I almost ran over a dog on the highway. My heart instantly dropped to my butt and I was so sad that this dog was left alone in the rain and she was soaked and FULL of mud...so of course I pulled over and tried to get it to come to me...no such luck. It was a husky mix of some sort, such a pretty dog. But she would not come to me, whenever I got close she'd book it the other way....I woulda loved to be the one driving by and watching me trying to get this dog to come to me...I bet it was a funny sight!! So I just called the cops and let them know so the animal rescue unit could come get her. I feel so sorry for dogs that are lost, poor things.


Also...I need help with my family pictures. We are getting ours done in the next month or so and I need ideas for colors/outfits for me, nathan and kale. I am no good at this....and I know you guys are good at matching and colors...haha so HELP!!! 


Ok, so that was a very boring and all over the place so thanks for reading :) haha sorry no pictures today:(

Have a good Thursday


Later <3

Momma KT 

2 comments:

  1. Your post was NOT boring! I love hearing about random thoughts and what is going on in your life! Unfortunately, I'm not able to help you with any advice on biting or family photos! We've been lucky enough to not have a biter (yet anyway....knock on wood). She's probably waiting until she gets more teeth! HA! And photos....well they stress me out, so I'm not help there either! No matter what you wear, though, they will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are photos so darn stressful!?! haha, thanks Kayla!!

    ReplyDelete