Hey All, Just wanted to recap the weekend for ya. It was a busy one!! Here are some pics from the last couple days!!
Nathan's been working really hard on some landscaping in the front/back of our house. The pictures are from the inside of our house. We are putting a rock path up to our front door and around the whole house. Now, Nathan is working on the back and under our deck. He is making a in the ground sandbox under the deck for Kale. It's going to be very cool and I will post picks when that is finished and when we put the rocks into the path!
This picture kinda sums up the whole weekend and what Kale did the whole time. Spent ALL day EVERY day outside with dad helping him "shobel dirt" and he was a total dirt mess every night but he absolutely loves being outside with his daddy. Nathan and Kale are even too busy to eat inside..they bring the pizza out!
Kale helping me with some dishes...excuse my dirty kitchen, eeek!
Dancing and singing me "itsy bitsy spider". melt my heart!!
what a cute monster I have ;)
Cheesing it up!
AND......... a few pics of my ADORABLE, beautiful, sweet and most snuggly new niece Stella...but I will spare the details until HER MOM blogs about her!! :)
Do they get any cuter? I mean, look at that double chin <3
Hope you all have a good rest of your week! tata for now :)
<3 momma kt
No comments:
Post a Comment