Thursday, April 26, 2012

grateful

This week is flying by, huh? Maybe because we've been outside till almost 10pm every night just soaking up the nice weather!! so here are some random pictures from the last couple of days! 

The finished product of the rocks in front of our house!. My hubby worked hard and fast on it!! Thanks, Nathan!!


This is the next project he's working on...a built in sandbox under our deck and it will be surrounded by rocks also!!! It's gna be awesome!! Can't wait till he finishes it!!


and of course some of the monster boy, riding his bike!! 


and his "fobe" wheeler!!



i love that face!!


I just thought these were so cute too. He thinks it's fun to sit like this on the side of the tub and just fall right into the water. I could not stop laughing at him. 




Mid-Fall


There's that devilish grin :) but how blessed am I that I get to spend time with this little devil!! He's the best!! and says the funniest stuff. You can tell he really listens to us when we talk because last night when he was taking this bath he had a huge cup of water and he was standing up...and he looks at me and says "Mommmy say this....noooooo spill it", (he always tells me and Nathan to "say this.....) so obviously he always hears me saying that...so I said "Kale, you better not spill that"...and you can all guess what he does next, spills the WHOLE cup on the rug outside the tub..and looks at me all innocently with his lip quivering and says "MOMMY, OH NO I spillled it...." haha all I could do was laugh!!


Have a good Thursday!!!

Momma kt


No comments:

Post a Comment