20 things that change when you become a mom!
- You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms
- Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid
- The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices
- You respect your body....finally.
- You respect your parents and love them in a new way
- You find that you baby's pain feels much, much worse than your own
- You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child
- You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago
- Your heart breaks much more easily
- You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day
- Every day is a surprise
- Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. in fact, they please you!! (hooray for poop)
- You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself
- You become a morning person
- Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power
- You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late
- You learn that taking a shower is a luxury
- You have to quit watching the news because you see every story from a mother's perspective and it breaks your heart
- You just plain love life more - everything comes together and becomes better because of one tiny person and your love for them
- No matter what you've accomplished in life, you look at your child and think, "I've done a GREAT job!!"
Okay, now after I am done bawling my head off, because I think about it all the truth in this, I hope every mother who reads this knows how important they are, because the world would be a different place without all you good mother's out there. so here's to you <3
Later
Momma kt
Love this! Everything is so true! I'm so glad to have you back in blog land! I've missed you!
ReplyDelete