We were invited to a bonfire at our neighbors house and it was Kale's first fire!! and let me tell you...he does not know how to act at a bonfire...i was hoping for the child who sits on my lap the whole time and just stares at the fire in amazement...psht, ya right!! He was all over the place and telling me he "needed" something ever 30 seconds..."I need moshmellow" , "I need a coke" , "i need my basketball" , "can I touch that fire"....so it wasn't as relaxing as I was planning but still a first for us as a family so we had fun!!
Kale and his buddy, Tarryn
kale actually sitting down
silly boy
I don't know about anybody else who has kids and dogs..but this is a constant in our house. It's disgusting and gross. Kirby knows where all the food comes from obviously and doesn't move from that spot...ever.
Me & Kale had a movie night and made a bed on the floor in the living room. He thought it was so fun and exciting. We watched Homeward Bound. Kale laughed through the whole movie, and I thought it was so cute. He usually isn't big into "non-cartoon" movies...bu he seemed to like this one.
Nathan digging the hole from our new tree.
Kale playing in the hole, of course he has his helmet on :)
The beginning of the bushes
The finished sandbox under our deck. Kale loves it ! Isn't it awesome?
The view from our backyard to the sandbox
We also painted our deck a few weeks ago too. It's a big change from the ugly, wood color!!
Some landscaping Nathan did in the back yard. Pavers from our deck to the back door of the garage
Different view
A couple of Kale playing in his sandbox
Finished Bushes!!
Our new tree!! I know, I know, It looks a little sad but that's how we bought it. Nathan planted it on Saturday and it already is blooming a little bit!!
Bushes!!
Finished Product!
I'm so thankful for Nathan. He loves doing all this landscaping and I just sit back and watch and he does an amazing job!!
What do you guys think!?!
Later!!
Your yard and deck look awesome! Is Nathan for hire? He did an awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good sister!!!
ReplyDelete