Thursday, May 3, 2012

friends

Kale is at the age where he is obsessed with playing with his "fwends." His daycare is full of little boys, so he loves going there and playing. And when he comes home, our whole neighborhood is FILLED with kids. That is why I love our town, house & neighbors!!


Here's Kale & his pal, Tyce!


Kale & Tarryn, our neighbor, playing chalk!





It's so funny to watch these two because Kale is in awe of everything Tarryn does, and everything Tarryn does, Kale has to try. It's so cute watching them!!




Aren't they adorable?


This is an older pic but I thought I'd post it anyway. I got my tattoo in March and absolutely LOVE it.
" i live to let you shine "


I know this is a crappy picture but my daycare lady sent it to me yesterday. Kale playing dress up with high heels on :) Gotta love it!!


Being goooofy at the doctor's office!


Nathan getting to meet Stella!!


Isn't she sweet?


Kale playing in his new sandbox! (more pics to come of that, it was raining last night ;)


And, a picture of Kale's BIG owie :) He likes to show off his bandaids to everybody we see. He fell off a dirt pile onto a cement paver...yeah sounds worse then it was. He didn't even cry, he got up and it was bleeding and said "mom look!" and I told him that we should go clean it up and he told me no and proceeded to keep playing on the dirt....dirty, little boys!!


Some of Kale's buddies, Tevin & Tarryn. 


Another one :)





Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!! 

Later <3

Momma Kt 

No comments:

Post a Comment