Wednesday, May 16, 2012

mother's day

We had a very busy weekend. Me & Kale were both in a wedding on Saturday so we were both very busy and had tons of fun, which I did not get any pictures of. blah bad mom award. But Kale did so good as the ring bearer, I was so proud of him!! I will for sure post some pics of that once the wedding photographer gets them done. 

Our Mother's Day was pretty uneventful, but that's how I like it. We just hung out as a family and went fishing at the little kid's pond. It was an amazing & perfect day.

Here is a picture dump of our day fishing.

Kale searching for the fishies.



Kale making sure the "gummy worms" don't wiggle away!






My love <3




We got to watch ducks all day long too. They came so close to us and were honking which was so annoying fun to hear. Kale really enjoyed watching them land in the water.






waiting.....



We caught one!! They were just tiny, little fish. Kale LOVED the fish, me on the other hand thought they were disgusting and looked like anchovies.


Kale touching it and then he got to throw it back into the water, which he thought was awesome.



The bigger fish we caught.



After we went fishing, we went home and Kale took a nap and I sat outside in the sun,  read my book, while eating seeds, a diet coke in hand and relaxed in my chair for 4 HOURS...(which I have a very bad sunburn to prove it) while Nathan worked on the yard :P  oh well!. talk about a perfect mother's day!! 

I am so blessed to be Kale's mommy!!

It is a privilege to be a momma.
Let's never forget that.

Later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment