Tuesday, July 3, 2012

who would you invite?

So here it is again. Another fun thing I found stole on another blog and thought I'd try it out. It's kinda fun to think about. so everybody DO IT TOOOO.

If you were having a dinner party, and you could invite 10 people, out of ANYBODY, who would you invite?!

Kate Middleton.
 Seriously, she is a princess!! She seems to put together and graceful all the time. 

EEK. My favorite couple EVER. I love Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel so much. 
And come on, he's beautiful!!


Liam Hemsworth....just because :)


And if you know me, you know I am a reality TV junky. And, I LOVE keeping up with the kardashians. 
I love them all!! 


Channing Tatum....um yeah.


next one is pretty self-explanatory. I know, I know. 2 guys from the movie, Magic Mike....it's just that good. 



Mila Kunis. One of my fav actresses.


Tom Brady. Just because he's hot.


I love Ellen. She's hilarious and funny and doesn't care what people think about her. She's awesome. 


Bob Harper.


So I decided most of my "dinner guests" are celebrities that I like to follow. Whoops....well oh well. It's still fun to do!! Hope you guys do it too, it's kinda hard thinking of people!!

GO DO IT NOW!

later!

No comments:

Post a Comment